Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hi from Mike, Founder of The Ultra-Renaissance Art Movement!

Hi Art Lovers,

Check out my webpage of original art from me and fellow Ultra-Renaissance artists. Founded in Sterling Heights, Michigan in 1981, this largely unknown art movment has been ignored by the art world for over 20 years. Maybe I should change my name to Marcel Duchamp or something. If you have any ideas to help the movement gain a hold on the consciousness of Westerndom and indeed the entire planet, please speak up.

Mike.

http://ultra-renaissance.com

2 Comments:

Blogger a fan said...

wow!! you are great, mike!! i love your art and your political stuff. let me know when your next showing is occuring and i will be there

8:16 PM  
Blogger Sowff said...

hi fan,

thanks! will do!

stay up to date by booking marking

Ultra-Renaissance.com

Mike.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home